The cost adds up fast. We suggest investing in a Vitamix. It will pay for itself in no time.
The Vitamix makes wonderful smoothies and soups.
It's the same mixer that the "Jamba Juice" Smoothie chain uses.
Vitamix "Culinary Institute of America" Pro Series Countertop Blender 1363
Delicious and Healthy Smoothie Recipes
Throw it all in the Vitamixer and blend a few seconds.
These "recipes" are flexible. Got some strawberries? Toss them in - stems and all.
Nectarines, peaches, pears? No need to peel.
Just don't throw more in than you can eat in one sitting, because fruit has sugar = calories.
- 1 Banana
- 1 Orange
- Handful of kale or spinach
- Two carrot ice cubes
- 2 TBS. Tofu
- Almond Milk
- Sweeten with Agave
- 1 Cup Organic unsweetened vanilla flavored Almond Milk
- Handful of Spinach or Kale - you won't taste it
- 1/2 cup fresh carrot juice - see our favorite juicer below
- 1/2 Cup Blue Berries - fresh or frozen
- 1 Banana
- 2 TBS. Silken Tofu
- 1 TBS. Barlean's "Total Omega Swirl". You'll get your fish oil and flax seed without a fishy taste.
- Sweeten with honey or agave as needed. Try to use a local, organic honey.
- 1/2 cup juiced blend of carrots and celery
- 6-8 oz. organic, fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 banana
- 1 TBS. Barlean's "Total Omega Swirl"
- Handful of organic spinach or kale
- Sweeten with Agave Sweetener
Total Omega 3-6-9 Swirl
• Complete and Balanced Omega-3,6,9 Nutrition
• Delicious All-Natural Orange Cream Flavor
• Made with Organic Flaxseed Oil
• Fresh Catch® EPA/DHA Fish Oil
• Pure Borage Oil
• Available in 8, 12 and 16 oz.